LED Solar Garden Lights Tree Branch Leaf Shape - 3 Pack
Regular price $35.99 Sale price
Our Solar Garden Lights are made from strong wire and ABS plastic which are Heatproof and IP65 Waterproof. And each LED (60 LED lights in total) has a delicate leaf shape housing giving off the effect of a small tree with light up leaves. These lights only need 6-8 hours to be fully charged in the sun and can last about 8 hours working time. Feature 2 lighting modes (flash and constantly bright) for your option to decorate your garden. They’re solar-powered and auto ON/OFF after the first manual powering on no need to switch ON/OFF every day which are perfect for decorating and enhancing your garden lawn pathways and borders etc.
- 60 LED LIGHTS: Our Solar Garden Lights contain a total of 60 LED lights made from a strong wire and ABS plastic. Each LED has a delicate leaf shape housing giving off the effect of a small tree with light up leaves for enhancing your garden lawn pathways and borders.
- SOLAR POWERED: They are solar-powered which only need 6-8 hours to be fully charged in the sun and last about 8 hours working time. Also there are 2 lighting modes (flash and constantly bright) for your option to decorate your garden.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Simply follow up the user manual to install our Solar Garden Lights in only several steps to decorate your garden or pathway. They can be auto ON/OFF after first manual powering on. Charge by absorbing sunlight during the day then illuminated during the night.
- IP65 WATERPROOF: Our Solar Garden Lights are Heatproof and IP65 Waterproof which are made from premium wire and ABS plastic. They won't be rust to ensure the long-lasting life and brightness of the lights.
- ELEGANT DESIGN DECORATION: These Solar Garden Lights can be regarded as path lights and in-ground lights suitable for Garden Patio Trees Lawn Flowerbed Fence Walkway etc.
- How long the light illuminates depends on your geographical location weather conditions and seasonal light availability.
- Choose an outdoor location with full direct sunlight where the Solar panel can receive at least 6 hours of sunlight each day. Shady locations will adversely affect the battery and shorten the working time of the light at night.
- The selected location should not be near strong lighting sources such as streetlights which may cause the LED light to turn off automatically as there is a sensor inside to detect the brightness and control the light.
- If the Solar light does not turn on automatically at night after 6 hours of charging during the day please check the following:
(1) Check the battery to ensure that it is making contact with the terminals.
(2) Be sure the Solar light is in a sunny location and not in a shady area. The Solar panel should face the sun
30 Day Warranty